At Firstbird, our mission is to become the global standard for employee referral programs for enterprises everywhere. Now we are looking for a lead of our Product Management team.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will lead the Product Management team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of our product in its market. You will work alongside our VP Engineering and report directly to our CEO. You are the primary driver of the product strategy; overseeing the development and management of the product’s roadmap based on the strategy and vision.
As VP Product, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Work together with management and team leads to create tangible product plans and roadmaps to bring our vision to live
- Coordinate cross-functional teams of backend/frontend engineers and designers
- Own sprint planning by providing and managing clear product objectives based on user research and reliable data
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Manage product communication together with our marketing team
- Several years of experience as a Product Manager in growing or scaling tech environments
- Prior experience with SaaS & B2B products (experience with enterprise customers would be beneficial)
- Someone who can handle ambiguity with ease and cut a clear path through it to develop a clear product strategy based on the companies vision
- Strong experience with agile methodologies and frameworks
- Analytical skills to define and measure impact
- Excellent communication skills used to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Keen interest in technological innovation and the recruitment market
- Fluency in English and preferably German
THE BENEFITS WAITING FOR YOU
- We have big exciting customers but are still a startup at heart (with ambitions for world domination!)
- We live flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our swarm organization
- We focus on having an excellent working environment every day
- An open-minded, international team
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work possible
- Joint team events (e.g., regular social events, skiing, hiking - as long as Corona doesn't thwart our plans!)
- State-of-the-art technologies and all the support that is needed to guarantee a smooth onboarding to Firstbird
The annual gross salary for a full time position for this position is between 70.000,- and 90.000,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance.
Your salary depends on your professional qualifications and previous experience.