Moonshiner is a web development company based in Vienna. We accompany our customers through the entire process of digital transformation. From innovation & digital strategy, user experience design, eCommerce and custom web solutions up to building agile teams and digital units.
Since 2015 we have been supporting innovative companies in building, improving and scaling digital products and transforming existing platforms into high-performance systems that help our customers achieve their business goals.
About the job:
For our eCommerce projects we focus on Shopware 6 – an innovative eCommerce Platform – based on Symfony. To ensure a reliable & smooth development process, our projects are developed in internal SCRUM teams.
As a Senior PHP Developer at Moonshiner you will be responsible for the development of eCommerce solutions. You will plan, develop, implement and test features and optimize quality and performance of applications.
Some of the technologies you will be working with:
- Docker for an easy development setup
- Cypress for Integration tests
- You are passionate about developing applications that are maintainable & easily extendable. You are the person who likes to dig deep into the Shopware core.
- You think about processes and architectures to deliver high end applications.
- Quality code is important to you. You know that people will work with your code and you will be working with other people’s code.
- Solving problems is exciting to you. You are happy tackling new challenges and solving them in straight-forward ways.
- As a team member you are motivated to go further and join our rocket. Communication is important to us and so it should be to you. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings.
- At least 3 years experience in the development of PHP applications
- Preferably knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Very good command of English and German
- Perspective: be part of our success story working on challenging and innovative projects. Take over responsibility and enjoy plenty of scope for personal growth options.
- Team spirit: join an open-minded, fun and dynamic team. We look forward to having one or two beers at our team events or afterwork gaming sessions with you.
- Attractive working environment: we offer a flexible working mode. Home office is a fixed part of our company culture. A healthy work-life balance is key to us.
- Fair salary: starting at € 45.000 per year, with the willingness to overpay according to your qualifications.
Moonshiner is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, or age.
Ready to become part of the team and join the rocket? We can’t wait to hear from you!