We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
What to do:
Erste Digital is working on a harmonized Data Science workbench- and collaboration platform across all entities of the group on the databricks cloud environment. We are running currently an implementation project that should cover Target Architecture, Platform implementation, Governance Model, Data Integration and Rollout & Training.
To support us in this challenging project we are looking for a Solution Manager. In this position you will understand technology vision and strategic direction of business needs to develop a proper solution roadmap. More over, you will defining technical requirements that outlines solution for enabling data analytics within databricks on GCP cloud environment and provide consulting and guidance for business solutions. In addition, you will ensure proper setup and efficient management of all environments, handle customer change requests, incidents and problems according to defined processes and policies. Furthermore, you will communicate and collaborate effectively with business stakeholders and involved vendors.
You will check these boxes:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience working in a big data environment as a data/analytics engineer
- Passion about the architecture of the Big Data Technology stack consisting of layers: Data Modeling, Data Lakehouse, Data Pipeline, and Data Analytics
- Experience with cloud infrastructure components (ideally GCP)
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste.
- We are open minded, and always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g., newest laptops, mobile device, trainings) and lots of additional benefits
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus.
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation.
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time.
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 48.370,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.