The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
The Group BI Processing department is looking for a Senior Developer that will be working on a modern and state of the art solution, the BI Monitoring Portal. BIMP is a monitoring tool that provides crucial end-to-end view on the BI processing chain starting from data delivery and ending with the submission of all the bank reports. Through interlinking and visualizing BIMP provides overviews and dashboards that display all relevant information to both Business and IT counterparts. Development is done in an agile setup and dynamics, flexibility and creativity are key to our success.
Your task will be to:
- Closely cooperate with other team developers and business counterparts on designing of the proper technical solution for business requests
- Use suitable development procedures and patterns - in line with best practices
- Keep solution maintainability and proposes code optimization for maximal efficiency
- Identify and propose potential improvements of existing services
- Prepare final packages for deployment
- Support unit testing and in addition analyze and solve bugs when needed
- Participate on all Scrum related meetings and contribute with experience and ideas
What should you bring with you?
- 3+ years of experience in practicing the relevant skills
- Angular 15, Typescript
- Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Experience with NPM build tool
- Code reviews, Unit/Integration testing and clean coding practices
Nice to have skills:
- React Native mobile app development
- UI/UX experience
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Good food: with seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work – with our flexible working hours model we are combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!