Swapp is a car subscription platform that gives users a simple, digital and flexible alternative to buying or leasing a car. We are an early-stage, tech-enabled start-up looking to transform one of today's largest industries.
As part of the City team in Vienna, you will focus on sales:
- Identify and map out the right fleet partners for Swapp
- Prepare sales materials to communicate with potential partners
- Prospect, pitch, and close with fleet partners via cold calling, walk-ins, and in-person meetings
- Negotiate terms with the fleet partners, understand their positions and requests, and be an ally for them
- Prepare and conduct training and education for fleet partners
- Feed back relevant learnings from and about fleet partners to our Operations and Product teams
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers
- Track and report sales KPIs, help working out sales targets
- Onboard, train, and assist fleet partners
- Ensure quality control of the activity of fleet partners on the Swapp platform.
- Don’t forget that we’re a young startup! Much more will be waiting for you!
We are looking for someone with first experience in sales. You’ll also need to:
- Be an excellent communicator, with outstanding interpersonal skills. Also, be able to quickly establish rapport with and influence a range of stakeholders with the aim of selling ideas that will make you successful
- Experience in B2B sales both in person and over the phone
- Ideally a network in the broader automotive sector
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have an above-average passion for the topics of automotive and mobility
- Native German speaker; fluency in English
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
Your compensation and benefits
- Work in a collaborative environment with a passionate and ambitious multinational start-up team
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with a huge growth potential
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (for legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 1,932 gross per month. Depending on your qualifications and previous experience, there is of course the willingness to overpay)
- Regular Team-events and a great start-up office environment in a coworking space with table tennis, table soccer, networking events, and many more
- Free coffee and free gym access
- Flexible working hours as long as work gets done
- Be part of the revolution of having a car
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch!