At Firstbird, our mission is to become the global standard for employee referral programs for enterprises everywhere. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for reinforcements for our pre-sales team. Be there when we convince global companies like McDonald’s, Vodafone, and Deloitte of Firstbird and win them over as customers.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), it's not your years of professional experience that matter; it's your motivation and ambition to convince new customers of our mission and to bring Firstbird to the top of the global market.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be jointly responsible to directly approach companies in our English speaking markets (telephone, email, social).
- You evaluate the interest in Firstbird for your contacts and convince them of the potential benefits - until they are qualified and ready for a meeting with the sales team.
- You arrange appointments, discovery calls or demos and act as a contact person for the company during the qualification phase.
- You'll research target leads and, if positively qualified, provide an analysis of the lead before passing it on to the Account Executive.
- You provide leads with important information about Firstbird and coordinate regularly with our internal sales team.
- You conscientiously handle CRM data, as well as have regular exchanges with the sales team on a daily basis in order to achieve your long-term goals
- You live teamwork, open communication and trust, and you also have a lot of fun being successful!
- You have 1-2 years of experience in sales or telemarketing of technology products (best case SaaS).
- You have the talent to bring customers closer to our vision using convincing and confident conversations..
- You have strong communication skills and therefore have a feeling for possible sales closings.
- You have the ability to professionally manage different stakeholders (such as HR management) in order to best prepare them for the further sales process.
- You have a technical affinity and a quick grasp of software.
- You are proactive and have a structured way of working as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- You are always interested in learning and developing.
- Achieving maximum goals is your top priority and you are eager to fly even higher with us.
THE BENEFIT WAITING FOR YOU
- We have exciting major customer projects but are still a startup at heart (with ambitions for world domination!)
- We live flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our swarm organization
- We focus on having an excellent working environment every day
- Open-minded, international team
- Office-Work & Home-Office
- Joint team events (e.g., regular social events, skiing, hiking - as long as Corona doesn't thwart our plans!)
- State-of-the-art technologies and all the support that is needed to guarantee a smooth onboarding to Firstbird
The annual gross minimum salary according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 28,000 Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance.
Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be significantly higher.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email ([email protected]).
We are looking forward to your application!