The future of banking is digital and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2.000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
What to do:
With cloud operation we will provide the secure and riskless, stable operation of our application portfolio in the cloud. We currently run a big program for cloud migration in a banking environment. We are looking for someone who has the foresight and expertise to define the future cloud operation model, takes the responsibility as Product Owner for leading the cloud operation as well as organize people to continuously improve the cooperation with our customer.
As a cloud operation Product Owner you will facilitate, communicate, design, and guide the implementation of cloud operation in a team structure. Furthermore, you will establish and maintain our cloud target operation model together with our cloud implementation partner and you will take pro-active responsibility for a team in the implementation- and operation -phase. Moreover, you will work in motivated teams and support our culture, that expects high levels of performance with a strong team work ethic and strong knowhow transfer skills.
You will check these boxes:
- Having experience in operation
- Good analytical and process management skills
- Profound communication and presentation skills
- Capabilities to coordinate a team and lead it to successful implementation
- Being familiar with data models in general is a nice to have
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste.
- We provide everything you need to work (e.g. newest laptops, mobile device, trainings) and lots of additional benefits
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus.
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees ahigh standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation.
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time.
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 56.448,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.