The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
The Department Digital Workplace of Erste Digitals provides all Microsoft 365 & Power Platform Services for Erste Bank & Sparkassen Group.
We have already a strong focus on using the Power Platform components and want to expand this field of expertise to ease the daily life for our business partners within their areas.
We are looking for a Power Platform Functional Consultant to expand our agile team.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for:
- consulting the customer
- cooperation with organization’s stakeholders and subject matter experts, such as solution architects, developers, and external Vendors, to gather requirements and then implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions.
- leading projects and managing different stakeholders
- building model-driven, canvas, and portal apps, and accompany POC´s
- fond of Power Automate flows, design chatbots using Power Virtual Agents
- data analysis using Power BI visualization and dashboards
- brainstorming application enhancements, focused on custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations
- managing a community of Power Platform enthusiasts and define focus topics to spread knowledge within this community
Who are we looking for:
Are you a functional consultant, data analyst, or developer looking to evolve your consulting and implementation skills?
Are you an IT professional with knowledge and experience configuring Microsoft Power Platform?
Are you an IT enthusiast with professional IT background who would like to expand to Power Platform?
If one or more of those requirements describes you and you’re or want to be familiar with using Power Platform components to extend and customize Microsoft apps and services, please drop us your application - we would love to have you as new team member.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We’re a team of experienced IT enthusiasts who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently
- Work on the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine
- An opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, different roles and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- Very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- Pension saving paid by us, Paid sick-leave and 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Language courses, support for learning and development,good care of physical and psychological health
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work - is fine by us.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 3.200,- gross per month for this position. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your salary in person!