Who We Are
We are JOKR and we’re on a mission to reinvent retail: to change traditional shopping habits for a more sustainable future. We aim to help minimize waste of all kinds (time, food, money, and environmental).
In a nutshell: We deliver high quality products (best-sellers & local brands) with great speed (15mins), without service fees or a minimum order value!
We aim to support small businesses in every neighborhood we go to by providing them a platform to sell their goods with an excellent customer experience.
We want to free people from the stress of planning when it comes to shopping. Our motto is “Less planning, more spontaneity”!
We are looking for a passionate HR Manager. You will be responsible for providing both strategic and tactical HR support and work directly with the GM Austria. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and define HR processes from the ground up and be a trusted advisor to senior-level stakeholders.
- Lead and implement HR policies that optimize people operations.
- Execute on HR strategies and activities that drive improvement, growth, innovation, and advancement of people and teams- including such activities as recommending, designing and implementing programs, solutions, and tools that drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop, review, and regularly report on key HR metrics/data; analyze and identify trends in key people metrics that impact the business.
- Provide functional expertise, leadership, support, and guidance to management and employees on all HR topics.
- Represent HR by communicating philosophies, processes, policies, and capabilities to department managers and employees.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources or relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in high growth environments
- Experience building and implementing HR policies
- Knowledgeable in employment law, employment legislation, and payroll
- Experience working with diverse teams, driving organizational change initiatives, and developing talent management plans for a scaling organization
- Fluent in English and German
So if you are a straightforward team player who can uphold our standards, choose action and iteration over perfection and endless debates, and deeply care about delivering true joy to our clients that's a match! We are looking forward to starting work with reliable and customer-centric early employees like you.
As a part of one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. With a great company culture and amazing team spirit, JOKR ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
So if you are a straightforward team player who can uphold our standards, choose action and iteration over perfection and endless debates, and deeply care about delivering true joy to our clients, that's a match! We are looking forward to starting work with reliable and customer-centric early employees like you.