We are Storyclash - a young, fast growing software company based in Linz, Austria, "Linzer Unternehmen des Jahres" and "Born Global Champion". Consumer brands use our Influencer Marketing Platform to discover and analyze brand-fit creators based on their published content. Our technology allows marketing teams to track and measure the content creator’s work across any social media platform, including Instagram Stories and Tiktok. Through the content-based approach our clients receive high quality insights into the work of influencers, allowing them to look into previously hidden content and beyond vanity metrics.
As a multilingual company, we are a team of driven and diverse individuals from different nationalities and backgrounds. We believe in working with people that have the attitude and the mindset for great products. We value teamwork and a collaborative atmosphere as the foundation for all the great things we can achieve.
Ready to start your career in a young & dynamic team? This is the ideal entry-level role for those interested in Finance & HR who want to become part of an exciting software company from Linz!
As an Office Allrounder at Storyclash you will:
- Support our finance & HR team in their daily agendas and take care of ongoing office management tasks
- Track expenses, bills, and receipts, ensuring that everything is prepared and ready for accounting
- Handle invoicing and dunning
- Ensure the smooth running of our office by coordinating with HR and IT on all necessary office supplies and equipment orders, and making sure we never run out of coffee/drinks/or snacks
- Provide general administrative support and help manage our various team benefits
- Occasionally help with meeting preparation, organizing team events, and other ongoing finance & HR projects
We value diversity - in backgrounds and in experiences!
At Storyclash, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives. For us, passion and personality comes before education. We hire people who care deeply about supporting each other's growth and advocate a culture of mutual respect and inclusion.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is motivated to work in a young and dynamic team
- Has strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and is able to work independently
- Ideally has a completed or ongoing commercial education (e.g. ongoing university study in the field of business or similar)
- Has IT affinity and knows their way around basic software tools (like Google sheets etc.)
- Has solid verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- Can come to our office in Linz on a regular basis (e.g. once per week)
What we offer:
- A flexible entry-level position, ideal for students, with development opportunity in the areas Finance and HR
- A fun and collaborative environment with start-up spirit, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
- High degree of autonomy with flexible time management. Home office? Remote work? Workation? All welcome!
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity & fun. Plus, a chill-out/fun area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer
- Our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July)
- A monthly lunch budget, unlimited coffee, drinks and other snacks to keep your spirits high throughout the day
- Training & education budget
- Subsidized E-car subscription
- Awesome team events like company trips, Hackathons, and much more...
- Your well-being is our top priority! If there is something that is important to you but is not on this list, please let us know! :)
The minimum salary is EUR 25.200,00 gross per year (on a full-time basis). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.