Swapp is a car subscription platform that gives users a simple, digital and flexible alternative to buying or leasing a car. We are an early-stage, tech-enabled start-up looking to transform one of today's largest industries.
As a Marketing Manager and a part of the City team in Vienna, your main role will be to make sure that we acquire users and keep them engaged. You’ll plan, organize and execute marketing campaigns with the support of the team or external resources. You’ll be expected to maximize the efficiency of our marketing investment while building an ionic service in Austria.
More specifically, you’ll cover:
- Social Media: Define a content strategy, create and post content to our SoMe channels and ensure community management/building, campaigns, virality, etc.
- Content management: Take care of our local user communication. Assist the central marketing team with translations, localizations, and newsletters
- Growth hacking: Ideate and execute campaigns that drive attention and user growth ( guerilla marketing, stunts, partnerships pop-up events, etc.)
- Branding: Help creating the right image, tone of voice, and perception that not only defines but also differentiates Swapp
- Vendor relations and influencer campaigns: Manage relationships with all involved parties (external agencies, influencers, key partners)
- Project management and execution: Oversee assigned projects and ensure that message is spread to customers throughout all marketing channels
- Stakeholder management: Work together with the central marketing team on 360° marketing strategy. Also, work with internal stakeholders ranging from product to design to operations
- Day to day operations: Assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks the city team in Vienna
- You are enthusiastic and bring good energy to the team
- You have owned and led projects. You will be asked to demonstrate this.
- You can work independently
- You gained experience in a marketing role in a fast-paced environment, e.g. in a start-up or an agency
- You are a doer, who doesn’t only have creative ideas, but can execute them successfully. You have a track record of doing this.
- You have a great understanding of social media channels. Fluffy posts won’t be enough. You’ll need to understand how to run campaigns and how to spend efficiently.
- You have experience with guerrilla marketing and stunts that are suitable for startups, can create buzz, and strengthen the brand
- You are creative in your writing and you can adapt your tone of voice for various audiences.
- Preferably, you have worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other graphic design tools before
- You have native or near-native writing and verbal skills in German (MUST HAVE!) and you are fluent in English
- A strong network in marketing-related areas in Austria is a big plus. Influencers, bloggers, communities, opinion leaders, marketers, etc. You’ll need to leverage this network to get Swapp’s voice heard.
- Preferably, you have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or a similar field
- Background in e-commerce, digital marketing, apps, start-up, or mobility is a plus
- Knowledge of photography and videography is a plus
- You’re eager to learn and grow with the organization.
Your compensation and benefits:
- Work in a collaborative environment with a passionate and ambitious multinational start-up team
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with a huge growth potential
- Competitive salary and additional benefits (for legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the collective agreement minimum salary of EUR 1,932 gross per month. Depending on your qualifications and previous experience, there is of course the willingness to overpay) and additional benefits
- Regular Team-events and a great start-up office environment in a coworking space with table tennis, table soccer, networking events, and many more
- Free coffee and free gym access
- Flexible working hours as long as work gets done
- Be part of the revolution of having a car
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch!