MARKETING GENERALIST (F/M)
MARKETING GENERALIST (F/M)
Fauna was founded in 2019 with the goal to revolutionize the world of audio wearables and create a more natural, immersive sound experience. The first product on the market are Fauna Audio Glasses, sleek and elegant glasses with USound's patented audio technology inside.
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our Marketing team in Graz.
You will play a key role in our growing marketing team and take a lead in the Fauna marketing campaigns. As our company focuses on both segments, B2C as well as B2B, you will get a great opportunity to experience different approaches. Bring your ideas forward when developing marketing campaigns focusing on online platform and social media. Collaborate on creating exciting marketing materials and use your copy-writing skills to compose catchy content to captivate target audiences.
• Support in developing marketing campaign strategies and plans for Fauna Audio GmbH, a B2C company in the audio industry
• Set up classic and online marketing campaigns on online ad platforms (business manager, ad manager etc.)
• Set up editorial calendars for print, digital platforms, website, and social media
• Develop and work with our influencer community
• Write enticing content for social media and website
• Coordinate visual content production
• Social media and community management
• Create of social media insights and analytics data
• Support in SEO and SEA
• Coordinate in PR-related activities
• Support in Sales-related activities
• Support in event management and event attendance
• You have 3 years of professional and hands-on experience in marketing, sales and content management
• You have a proactive mentality and great ideas for B2C marketing
• You can write great and catchy content for social media platforms and website posts in German (native level) and English (C1+)
• You speak digital and know your way around social media and community management
• You have a solid understanding of SEO and SEA management
• You have a “can-do” attitude when facing new challenges or problems and positive attitude towards learning
• You know what organisation and due-diligence mean and can support the team with event planning and PR
• New technologies motivate you and audio industry inspires you
• Work in a fast-paced and innovative international company
• Great opportunity for shaping an innovative brand
• Flexible working time and goal-oriented work environment
• Positive, open-minded and reliable team
• Competitive salary and company benefits (lunch subsidy, language course, travel tickets, sport events, etc.)
• Monthly gross salary starting at € 2800 (full-time basis). We are prepared to offer a nice compensation package for the right fit and expertise!
Job applications (CV, diplomas, language certificates, cover letter)
should be submitted through our career site: