Laravel Developer (all Genders)
Laravel Developer (all Genders)
ALL GENDERS | VIENNA | FULLTIME
A B O U T B L I N K E R - software partner for customer-centric digital projects
We at BLINKER support our costumers with realizing customer-centric digital projects. In the areas of software development (Laravel) we act with the highest understanding of technology, user guidance and business processes. The results are innovative and holistic
solutions for the digitalization of sales, marketing and customer service.
As part of DIAMIR Holding we are part of one of Austrias leading group of IT-Companies with focus on software development. The DIAMIR Family employs approx. 120 developers, has successfully carried out 500+ software projects and the developed apps record
15+ million downloads.
You are en experienced and dynamic developer, based in Vienna or willing to relocate? We are looking for you!
Y O U R T A S K S :
- You are responsible for the continued developement of an ongoing large scale project based on Laravel.
- Development and maintenance of multiple API endpoints are part of your responsibilities.
- Software architecture considerations (outside of simple request/response patterns) and creating design patterns are part of your tasks.
- Testing, and choosing the appropriate approach within a variety of testing methods is within your responsibilities.
- You will work with Kanban based development tools.
- You will commit your Code daily to Git.
Y O U R P R O F I L E :
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a PHP developer in a production environment + a minimum of 3 years experience working with Laravel and are ready to dive into an ongoing project.
- You bring along a deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism, etc…).
- Taking responsibility for your deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings is a no-brainer for you.
- You are familiar with a variety of testing methods and able to choose the appropriate approach depending on the project.
- You are experienced in working with multiple concurrent feature branches and merging them.
- Although English is a common language in the development team, you should be able to speak German.
- You bring along experience of the `git flow` workflow.
- Good communication skills and experience with Laravel Nova would be beneficial.
O U R S U P P O R T:
- Independent, responsible working culture with exciting digital projects in a creative environment.
- Active know-how exchange within the DIAMIR-Family.
- Flexible working hours through lived flexitime as well as remote working, offer you the individual freedom you need to develop.
- Fun-filled team activities among like-minded people are at the top of our stack - playing table tennis, at team-events, or at after hours cool-downs; having great times together as a team is our priority.
- What we are particularly proud of: our legendary beach office in summer - we pack our swimming gear & laptops and travel to the beach.
C U R I O U S ?
S E N D U S Y O U R P O R T F O L I O & AP P L Y N O W !
The actual salary is determined according to your qualifications and relevant
experience and starts at min. € 3,200.- gross/month (x14) for a full-time position
z.H.: Frau Janine Lechner
+43 (0) 676 620 143 8