The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
We are about to build a state-of-the-art intranet solution that will revolutionize collaboration within Erste Group. Technologically, the intranet will be built with the latest features around SharePoint Online as well as Microsoft Viva. We are looking for a system engineer who will help to build our new intranet and accompany the implementation as well as the continuous improvement.
- contribute to the design of the intranet for 50,000 people in an agile team.
- implement requirements with our business partners and advise them on technical issues in the context of the intranet solution (M365, SharePoint, Viva, PowerPlatform)
- advise and support our business partners in the development of new SharePoint sites
- further develop the intranet solution in order to best meet the individual requirements of our business partners
- plan and set up SharePoint environments in close cooperation with our SharePoint developers, carry out migration projects for customers and work closely with SharePoint developers and departments.
- administer and support the moderation of the meta information taxonomy and search engine to ensure the best user experience for our colleagues.
- ensure that the necessary processes for proper operation are taken into account in the project.
You could be a good fit if you:
- are familiar with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Power Platform
- score with your knowledge in the areas of intranet, compliance & information protection
- like to conduct workshops, resolutely analyze the initial situation, fearlessly create requirement catalogs and heroically develop initial solution proposals
- eventually already know Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power Platform and already have experience in developing SPFX web parts with TypeScript, HTML and SASS or CSS as well as in software development. If not, that's not a problem either, we'll teach you everything
- have an eye for design
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We’re a team of experienced IT enthusiasts who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently
- Work on the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine
- An opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, different roles and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- Very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- Pension saving paid by us, Paid sick-leave and 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Language courses, support for learning and development,good care of physical and psychological health
- Working from home, virtual office, working while riding a bike. What ever and how ever you do your best work - is fine by us.
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 3.200,- gross per month for this position. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your salary in person!