The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
We are about to build a state-of-the-art intranet solution that will revolutionize collaboration at Erste Group. Technologically, the intranet will be built with the latest features around SharePoint Online as well as Microsoft Viva. We are looking for a system engineer who will help to build our new intranet and accompany the implementation as well as the continuous improvement.
- contribute to the design of the intranet for 50,000 people in an agile team
- implement requirements with our business partners and advise them on technical issues in the context of the intranet solution (M365, SharePoint, Viva, PowerPlatform)
- advise and support our business partners in the development of new SharePoint sites
- further develop the intranet solution in order to best meet the individual requirements of our business partners
- plan and set up SharePoint environments in close cooperation with our SharePoint developers, carry out migration projects for customers and work closely with SharePoint developers and departments
- administer and support the moderation of the meta information taxonomy and search engine to ensure the best user experience for our colleagues
- ensure that the necessary processes for proper operation are taken into account in the project
You could be a good fit if you:
- are familiar with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Power PlatformYou score with your knowledge in the areas of intranet, compliance & information protection
- like to conduct workshops, resolutely analyze the initial situation, fearlessly create requirement catalogs and heroically develop initial solution proposals
- have an easier start if you already know Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Power Platform and already have experience in developing SPFX web parts with TypeScript, HTML and SASS or CSS as well as in software development. If not, that's not a problem either, we'll teach you everything
- have an eye for design
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Good food: with seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work – with our flexible working hours model we are combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!