Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Ready to invest in YOU? As an intern at Bitpanda, you won’t be fetching coffees. Instead, you’ll be empowered to grow and make a real impact — right from day one! By being on Team Bitpanda, you’ll work with and learn from the best of the best, gaining a full insight into the industry. We also offer team bootcamps for learning more about the agile work environment, task management, blockchain technology and more. So come join us, and together, we’ll continue to turn the world of investing upside down!
Start date: 1 March 2023
End date: 14 September 2023
Working Hours: 40 hours
As B2B Business Development Intern at Bitpanda you will be part of a team that reports directly to the Deputy CEO, COO. The B2B Business is one of Bitpanda’s main strategic priorities. You can make a direct impact on Bitpanda’s top line growth by pitching to potential strategic partners from all over Europe, in the area of banking/fintech & more. This is a job with direct impact, where you can change the game in just a few months.
What you’ll do
- Reaching out to potential partners in a strategic and structured way
- Connecting with Executives from top tier European Banks, Fintechs, and other players
- Pitching the Bitpanda B2B Solution to target companies
Who are you
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve lead generation goals
- Great communicator and strong language proficiency to convince partners
- Business acumen is what you need to apply content to pitch
- Academic background is a must
- Confidence with pitching in a professional environment
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.