Can you imagine building a product that reinvents the way transportation is being used by hundreds of thousands of people every day? Instead of purchasing a vehicle, people use a service to get from A to B. Continue reading this job post to get the chance to be part of a fast-growing startup success story, building a global SaaS platform for shared mobility and changing transportation how we know it today.
Your place in the team
For these game-changing challenges, we are looking for a vision-driven Innovation Coordinator (m/f/d) to join us in designing the future of everyday transportation. You will be working closely with product managers and external partners (industry or universities). Your goal is to leverage existing upcoming projects in our product development, find potential partners for collaboration (exp.: universities), and identify public funding sources (Horizon, FFG etc.).
What you would be working on
- Research and identify potential public funds for our internal projects
- Understand project goals and vision of product managers
- Match internal projects with beneficial partnerships with universities or industry partners.
- Write in collaboration with our product teams and consultants on public funding applications
- Coordinate existing public funding projects and excel project results to a maximum
- Manage budgets and expenses related to the public fund budget
- Be in the front light is announcing new partnerships around our public fund projects
The goUrban hustle
At goUrban our people come first. Our outstanding culture at work is the first step in building leading products. This mindset and the claim to change global transportation to something better make our people's drive and work environment at goUrban special. Achieving our vision to power shared mobility in urban transportation, corporate fleet sharing, rental services, and vehicle subscription services requires a long-term commitment we are willing to undertake. This commitment is towards our clients, partners, and team. Through constant reflection and dedication to having an impact on a better future of transportation, every single person at goUrban is an ambassador for sustainable and efficient shared mobility.
Benefits we have for you
- Personal development plan, training, education, workshops
- A true startup-like office in Vienna and Novi Sad including a gym, open spaces, table tennis, and more fun stuff
- Truly flexible working hours
- Team buildings, sports activities, and many more
- ...filled by you
If you have any questions or ideas, please do not hesitate to write us an email at [email protected]
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English is mandatory
- Experience in working with the academic sector
- Well organized and sophisticated project management knowledge
- General experience working with budgets and creating reports
- High interest in new technologies
- Very good communication skills