At Firstbird, our mission is to become the global standard for employee referral programs for enterprises everywhere. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for reinforcements for our marketing team. If you’re familiar with growth and digital marketing, we’d like to meet you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Do you enjoy working with digital marketing channels and making them a huge success? Are you interested in the latest digital trends? Do you work independently, but still enjoy exchanging exciting ideas with your co-workers?
If you answer yes to the questions above, then this new role might be something for you! We are looking for a Growth & Digital Marketing Manager to start as soon as possible. In this position, you will support our marketing team with your skills in the creation & optimization of paid digital ads, conversion rate optimization on our Wordpress website, and analytical A/B testing.
- Identify opportunities and support the growth of our paid digital channels, including LinkedIn and Google Ads, with the goal of generating very high quality leads for our sales team
- Collaborate and support our website team on a day-to-day basis with the creation (and optimization) of landing pages in Wordpress (Elementor and WPML), with the goal to optimize the user experience and improve conversion rates
- Setup and monitor key online marketing metrics to track success and identify new opportunities in Google Analytics, Google Datastudio and Google Tag Manager
- Identify trends and insights for paid ads, and optimize spend and performance based on experience and insights
- Offer knowledge and ideas, plans and execute different channel optimization experiments via A/B testing and A/B testing tools
- Experiment with new channels and platforms to explore untapped opportunities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
THE BENEFITS WAITING FOR YOU
- We have big exciting customers but are still a startup at heart (with ambitions for world domination!)
- We live flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our swarm organization
- We focus on having an excellent working environment every day
- An open-minded, international team
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work possible
- Joint team events (e.g., regular social events, skiing, hiking - as long as Corona doesn't thwart our plans!)
- State-of-the-art technologies and all the support that is needed to guarantee a smooth onboarding to Firstbird
The annual gross minimum salary for a full time position according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 34.496,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance.
Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be higher.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email ([email protected]).
We are looking forward to your application!