At Firstbird, our mission is to become the global standard for employee referral programs for enterprises everywhere. As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for reinforcements for our marketing team. If you’re familiar with graphic design and video, we’d like to meet you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Graphic Designer & Videographer to support our marketing team and enrich our website and marketing materials with beautiful designs and videos. Ultimately, you’ll deliver great visual content that is engaging, on-brand and appropriate for our target market.
- Design visual content for print and online that is engaging, on-brand and appropriate for our various audiences
- Design and layout materials for both internal and external communications
- Design and layout essential business and marketing materials (e.g. business cards, presentations, pitch decks, whitepapers)
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms
- Create short videos and animations to highlight, recap, and promote various concepts or topics
- Work autonomously and develop quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction
- Assist team in developing and executing communication plans
- Provide technical support and be the go to person for design- and all company wide video-related efforts
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms, website, blog articles, and case studies
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, and/or Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and G-Suite
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches
THE BENEFITS WAITING FOR YOU
- We have big exciting customers but are still a startup at heart (with ambitions for world domination!)
- We live flat hierarchies, agility, transparency, and empowerment through our swarm organization
- We focus on having an excellent working environment every day
- An open-minded, international team
- Flexible working hours
- Office Work & Home Office possible
- Joint team events (e.g., regular social events, skiing, hiking - as long as Corona doesn't thwart our plans!)
- State-of-the-art technologies and all the support that is needed to guarantee a smooth onboarding to Firstbird
The annual gross minimum salary for a full time position according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law for this position is 27.846,- Euro. This includes full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme, and public unemployment insurance.
Depending on your professional qualifications and previous experience, your salary could be higher.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email ([email protected]).
We are looking forward to your application!