Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Make SPORTS happen".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our new Fullstack Engineer (m/f/d) in Vienna you will use your advanced engineering skills and experience to take our B2B software to the next level. Being part of our SaaS team you will collaborate with the Lead Software Architect to boost our product solutions and to find new ones.
- Implement stable, scalable, and performant features and improvements in our B2B domains and applications
- Close cooperation with Technical Leads and peer engineers to challenge architectural approaches and choose appropriate solutions
- Challenge specifications with product managers and other team members to provide the highest possible customer value
- Maintain the code quality of all products by making code reviews and refactorings
- Increase the platform stability by writing automated tests for new and existing B2B services
- Share your opinions, concerns, and ideas so we can offer you the best place to work
- Experience in developing web applications in mid- or large-scale production systems using a major programming language
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with frontend technologies like jQuery & SCSS
- Interest in scalable applications using microservices architecture
- Interest in using cloud services on AWS and preferably first experience with it (AWS Lambda)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Ideally a relevant educational IT background
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Great development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as daily sport breaks, regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Regular local and international team events
- Freely available budget for further trainings and self-improvement
And here's the fine print: For this position we will offer a minimum monthly gross salary of € 3.300.
+43 (0) 676 888720480