The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
The Enterprise Integration Services Department is part of the Erste Digital Core Systems division. We provide mission critical, high availability, high volume companywide IT services like Identity & Access Management, Middleware (Kafka and Service Bus), Printing, and others. We support the entire lifecycle of our applications, including analysis, design, implementation, test, and production support. We are now looking for a Java or .NET Developer (all genders) with Angular skills to join our team. You will be developing a new employee database with microservice backends and an Angular frontend. Naturally, this employee database will interface to many systems in various technologies and aggregate/enrich data so good API knowledge is essential.
Your Task will be to:
- Analyze/document requirements and APIs (e.g. SAP, IAM, customer database, facility mgmt.,…)
- Design & develop the application according to our current technology stack (Angular frontend, microservice backends, hosted on our on prem Openshift container platform)
- Conduct code-reviews and pair programming sessions
- Maintain & support the application
What should you bring with you:
- Hands on experience with software development and a technical education (FH, university) in the field of computer science
- In-depth knowledge of
- Java or .NET, Angular, Typescript, Microservices
- Passion for teamwork, willingness to take ownership & willingness to discuss the optimal solution with your colleagues
- Fluency in English - spoken and written (German is a big plus)
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, meetups, communities and much more
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health centre that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Discover and more of the benefits here -Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas.
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!
- Erste Digital considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.