Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
During the Internship Program Partner Operations & Customer Experience you will learn about:
- Working in a multicultural environment with more than 30 nationalities
- Conception, Implementation & Management of complex projects
- Teamworking & corporate communication
- Modern tools we use to get the daily business done
- Enrolled student with on-going program at University (Uni, FH) - last years preferrably
- Profency German & English. More languages as advantage.
- Ready-to-work mindset
- Interested in learning about the innovative payment industry
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong flexibility, hands-on-mentality & international mindset
- Open to new ideas and shows a willingness to be a teamplayer
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connections
- International development and infinite learning opportunities
- The length of the Internship Program: full-time 6 months (38,5 hours per week)
- A monthly gross salary: € 1.250,-
This is a Vienna based Internship Program. Visa is required in advance.
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com
We look forward to your application!