Revolutionize 3D printing with us
FULL STACK WEB-DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
We are looking for an experienced FULL STACK WEB-DEVELOPER that brings along the fascination in the area of 3D printing and is available to energetically support our team.
Entry salary of 55kk€/Yr cba or above.
What we are looking for:
• Have a solid working knowledge of web and API development or web technologies (HTML5,CSS/SCSS)
• Familiarity with python web application servers and frameworks (Flask, Django, FastAPI)
• A solid understanding of how web applications work. Including security, session management and best development practices
• Knowledge of NoSQL (preferrable mongoDB) DB systems or SQL (yet again object oriented programming and web application development)
• Straight problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• At least 3+ years of relevant experience
• Support throughout the course of the project, including the analysis, specification and design phases
• Understanding of usability and graphical layouts is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree (or HTL) in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
What can you expect:
• Exciting projects with technical variety
• Flat hierarchies, high flexibility & a lot of creative freedom
• Further development opportunities
The start-up Plasmics transforms the landscape of ecological production. We aim to design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s most promising additive manufacturing technologies. We want to provide customers the opportunity to manufacture made to measure solutions in specific quantities. We innovate for one of the fastest growing markets. Plasmics is committed to hire and develop unique talent from around the world for any discipline. Based in Vienna, Austria and in parts funded by state and EU funds we work to build an inclusive work environment focused on shared goals. We welcome people regardless of gender, race, religion or background to do their best work. Each team member is expected to challenge and be challenged, to create and to innovate beyond interdisciplinary boarders. We’re tackling the world’s most promising technologies
and the most important problems and aim our shared passion at making the world a better place.
Please send your CV, an overview over relevant professional and personal projects and a letter of motivation to [email protected]
More infos: plasmics.com/jobs