25 Technologies GmbH offers you to work in a startup and develop a scalable web application for millions of users worldwide.
A. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops, maintains the whole web application process as well as integrates new features in both: frontend and the backend of the current application
2. Actively participates in meetings and suggests solutions to problems.
3. Performs adjustments and refinements to the website as requested by the management.
4. Conducts manual/automatic tests of the application to determine any issues and problems before it is released.
5. Suggests new ideas to enhance the company's existing websites.
6. Implements security details to the websites to secure the company information and properties.
7. Continuously deploys the application to AWS
8. Configures and maintains different environments on AWS as well as manages the whole CI/CD process
1. Completed higher education in the field of computer science as well as has profound experience in fullstack web development.
2. 3+ years of experience as a fullstack web developer.
3. Profound knowledge in Node.js, Java EE and Postgres
4. Profound knowledge in HTML, CSS, Typescript and React.js framework
5. Experience in GraphQL would be an advantage
6. Solid understanding of different microservices architectures and the ability to integrate them into the current system.
7. Profound knowledge in configuration of AWS environment and whole deployment cycle
8. Good speaking and writing skills in English
We are legally obliged to state that the minimum salary for this position refers to the applicable collective agreement, which is EUR 28.900,00 gross p.a (based on full-time). Of course, we are willing to pay a market-rate salary depending on your qualifications and professional background.
Apply to jobs(at)25superstars.com