Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assess, monitor and report on the technical aspects and solutions of our products and processes with a focus on gaps that could be misused for financial crime
- Present findings, requirements and recommendations to stakeholders and management
- Drive and support product, system and process changes as well as new product developments with a focus on robustness against financial crime
- BA/MA degree (FH/Uni) required, preferably in the area of IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in Product Management is a benefit
- Relevant experience in financial services and/or online payment industry
- Experience in the area of Financial Crime Prevention is a benefit
- Strong technical understanding and experience with agile development methods (i.e. Scrum)
- Experience with data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Splunk) & data query (SQL)
- Understanding of programming languages (i.e. Java, Python)
- Solution Architect mindset is part of your profile.
- Excellent creative, analytical and communications skills
- Full proficiency in English (written and oral)
- Self-motivation & self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- High ethical standards
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working & flexi-time (without core hours)
- Option for 2-2-1 working model
- Other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement from € 40.000,- up to € 45.000,- plus a performance bonus system
We look forward to your application!
Please find further information on http://www.paysafe.com