The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
BI Tools department is providing generic solutions for DWH for several countries and internal customers. Solutions include customization of Oracle ODI, Oracle RDBMS and SAP Power Designer.
Become a valuable part of this team.
Your responsibility will be to:
- Develop Oracle Data Integrator ETL
- In the line with best practices, design and implement suitable development procedures and mappings
- Suggest suitable development procedures and patterns
- Propose design of the solution aligned with internal customers
- Implement code for critical components
- Keep solution maintainability and propose code optimization for maximal efficiency
- Support release processes/ prepare final packages for deployment
What should you ideally bring with you:
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with metadata based solutions would be desirable
- Oracle PL SQL expert level expected
- ODI groovy development experience
- Experience with deployment process/ procedures
- SAP Power Designer skills are advantage
- Experience in tasks tracking systems (e.g. JIRA and Confluence)
- SVN/ GIT knowledge (as user)
- Python basics are advantage
- Visual Basic skills are advantage
- Team-spirit, positive attitude towards work and colleagues
- Written/ spoken English - advanced level is a must
What could we offer:
- To become a part of the Data Community and cooperate with the people across the Erste Group in whole CEE region
- Work with the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- Very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- The chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day fully paid by us.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance to the complete fulfillment of the functional profile 3 000 EUR gross per month. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!