with relevant work experience
Are you a passionate writer with a creative mind and loads of fresh ideas in your back pocket? Then this is your chance to hone your skills! To support our growing team, we are actively searching for a motivated, creative and self-organised in-house English Copywriter (f/m/d). This person will be responsible for the text creation, quality control and evaluation of the content that appears on all Greentube-related websites and communications.
- Creation of content and ideas for games, websites, apps, social media channels, SEO, press releases, marketing and advertising campaigns. Copy editing and proofreading of content according to the brand platform guidelines.
- Ensure the quality of the content
- Ensure the consistency of wording and terminology used in the created content
- Pre-launch/post-launch testing of the created content for new platforms and applications
- Delivery of the created and edited content according to the timelines given
- Editing and/or review of existing texts and/or adaption of texts for diverse channels
- Content analysis for project management (e.g. the creation of content for new websites/apps)
- Support the marketing teams with new ideas and proposals for the creation of new campaigns
- Support the different business units within the company with the creation of content according to their needs
- Completed higher education on at least Bachelor level in the following fields: marketing, communications, journalism or media
- Experience in the field of PR, journalism, creative writing or a completed education in one of these fields (min. 1 year) would be an advantage
- Highly self-organised style of work and comfortable working with clear processes and workflows
- Stress-resistant and service-oriented personality
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent spoken language skills in both English and German is a necessity
- Excellent British English writing skills, both grammatically and stylistically. German writing skills are an advantage.
- A captivating writing style
- SEO knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Ability to quickly grasp complex ideas and tasks
Greentube GmbH, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube’s industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
HOW TO APPLY
Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 36.890,- Euro gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.