Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Make SPORTS happen".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our new DevOps Engineer - Core Team (m/f/d) in Vienna you will use your advanced engineering skills and experience to improve the stability, reliability, and performance of our deployment pipeline. Being part of our Core Team you will collaborate with the Lead Software Architect to continuously improve the development experience of all engineers.
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development & delivery lifecycle
- Help to create prototypes for new projects and architectural boilerplates & educate other engineers on how to use them
- Actively help to define best practices for code quality, testing, and maintainability & driving their adoption
- Focus on continuously improving the onboarding and developer experience as well as boosting automatization efforts
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment, and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud environments
- Share your opinions, concerns, and ideas so we can offer you the best place to work while improving it for all others as well
- Min. 3 years of experience in developing web applications in mid- or large-scale production systems using a major programming language
- Experiences with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Interest in scalable applications using a microservice architecture
- Interest in cloud services, ideally experience working with AWS (or other cloud providers)
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design & Architectural Concepts will be appreciated
- Ideally experience with Infrastructure as Code for provisioning cloud
- Basic knowledge of React.js and GraphQL
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Great development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as daily sport breaks, regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Regular local and international team events
- Freely available budget for further training and self-improvement
And here's the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum monthly gross salary of € 3.400.
+43 (0) 676 888720480