Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. Technological innovations have fundamentally changed the game. We believe that the future of banking is digital and we want to be among the creators and innovators who redefine it.
The department Web Applications, Reporting & Operations is part of the division Group Corporates and Markets and provides tailored software solutions in Austria and our CEE entities. Asset management is our business. We plan, design and develop new software solutions for our business partners and maintain the legacy systems. We are looking for a junior developer to support our internal software development team.
- Developing new and already existing applications in middleware (JAVA controller layer, REST API) and/or frontend (Angular, Spring, etc...)
- Deploying web applications into a modern cloud architecture
- Support of legacy applications during operations (JSF, MyFaces,…)
- Analysis and specification of technical requirements
- Writing technical specifications for the development team (creating a technical product backlog)
What you bring to the team:
- Hands on (minimum 3 years) experience with software development (JAVA & Angular would be ideal)
- A technical education (FH, university) in the field of computer science, business informatics or IT
- Enthusiasm for professional software development and combining legacy systems with new technologies
- Interest in banking and the domain asset management
- Appreciative communication and passion for teamwork and continuous learning
- Solution orientation, organized and structured working method
- Very good verbal skills in English (German is a big plus)
- Fun at solving complex tasks
Why will you like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there’s something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre – The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits – Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance – Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -– we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!