Revolutionize 3D printing with us
DATA SCIENTIST (M/F/D)
We are looking for an experienced DATA SCIENTIST that brings along the fascination and know-how in the area of 3D printing and is available to energetically support our team.
Entry salary of 62k€/Yr cba or above.
• Master/PhD in Computer Science, Data Science and professional experience is desired
• Experience with system analysis, project management, system integration and quality control
• Experience with operating systems (Windows, Linux), .NET, application servers, interfaces and various IT management tools
• Several years of design experience of complex relational databases such as DB2, My (SQL) or Oracle (or Oracle RDBMS) as well as the associated database management
• Knowledge of non-relational databases (mongoDB)
• Notable knowledge of programming languages (C ++, Java, C #)
• Understanding of middleware in the area of decentralized communication and interfaces
• Basic understanding of data visualization strategies
• Strong know-how in statistics
• In addition to good communication skills, we would like you to be a good team player, be flexible, analytical thinking and resilience to high psychological stress
• Good written and spoken German and English
• Constant and independent education in the relevant areas
• Working with customers and specialist departments to develop adequate database
models for processing the resulting machine-, person-, order-, material- and process data.
• Development of bidirectional solutions for communication with various ERP systems.
• Ability to write structured software that can also be used and developed by other employees
• Data preparation from various hardware and software sources.
• Demanding tasks with further technical bandwidth
• Flat hierarchy, high flexibility & lots of creative freedom
• Further training opportunities
The start-up Plasmics transforms the landscape of ecological production. We aim to design, manufacture, sell and service the world’s most promising additive manufacturing technologies. We want to provide customers the opportunity to manufacture made to measure solutions in specific quantities. We innovate for one of the fastest growing markets. Plasmics is committed to hire and develop unique talent from around the world for any discipline. Based in Vienna, Austria and in parts funded by state and EU funds we work to build an inclusive work environment focused on shared goals. We welcome people regardless of gender, race, religion or background to do their best work. Each team member is expected to challenge and be challenged, to create and to innovate beyond interdisciplinary boarders. We’re tackling the world’s most promising technologies and the most important problems and aim our shared passion at making the world a better place. Please send your CV, an overview over relevant professional and personal projects
and a letter of motivation to [email protected]