What does it mean to create a pan-European ecosystem for entrepreneurial women? For us, hosting events, running accelerator programs, and offering visibility to female talent and entrepreneurs. None of this would be possible without partners and clients that support our work. In order to continue offering meaningful experiences to our community and increasing our reach, we are looking for a person who will create connections between Female Founders and new opportunities in Business Development & Partnerships Management.
As our new Business Development & Partnerships Manager, you bring professional experience in sales, business development, and/or account management, knowledge of the Startup Ecosystem in Europe, and understanding of corporate structures and processes. Plus, you feel comfortable networking and constantly meeting new people. Combining your abilities with the Female Founders’ mission, you will be working in these areas:
- participate in (many) external and internal meetings with the Female Founders’ team, current and potential partners, startups, and corporates
- scout potential partners, keep track of industry news and trends, and screen events & social media for actors in the ecosystem (good eye for opportunities?)
- find synergies and translate them into business proposals when reaching out to potential partners
- develop sales material, decks, presentations, and emails for outreach and conversations (do you also have a creative side?)
- draft agreements making sure that services, financial, and legal components are addressed and clearly communicated
- promote business relationships with existing and potential partners
- coordinate the Team, delegating tasks and supervising the work
- keep track of deals, update and report progress to the Team
- close cooperation with the Heads of the Accelerator Programs and our Project Managers
- constant exchange with CEO & COO about potential partnerships and insights for outreach
Apart from core skills for this position, we’re looking for someone who shares our values and adds new perspectives to our team. We’re a bunch of creative and motivated people that want to create meaningful change in the ecosystem. We support each other in our everyday work, in achieving our shared goals, and in developing on a professional & personal level.
The full job description can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1erWF-QQmedSmpZMYmZZemNP75RaQPC-9/view. We will only accept applicantions via form: https://femalefoundersglobal.typeform.com/to/hrSGAmB2.