As part of its SelectUSA Tech series, SelectUSA will host a CleanTech Virtual Investment Mission in February 2022. Programming will run from February 15-17, with a networking platform open to participants the entire week of February 14-18.
“CleanTech” signifies technologies that contribute to a transition to net-zero emissions, especially renewable energy production, storage, or transmission. This includes, but is not limited to, solar and wind energy, energy efficiency, and battery storage.
The mission will include a number of unique sessions:
- In-depth presentations by several economic development organizations with a focus on attracting CleanTech investment.
- Panel discussions covering key investment topics, such as the fundraising landscape and establishing your company in the U.S.
- A pitching session for selected companies to showcase their product in front of a panel of judges and a wider audience.
- Extensive opportunities to network with other participants.
- Webinars with key U.S. government agencies.