This free online workshop offers an interactive introduction to the topics of digital marketing and growth hacking.
During this workshop, we will explore best practices and gain valuable insights into the daily work of digital marketers and growth hackers. Learn how to use data for better decisions and understand how various digital marketing channels work together.
By that, you will catch a first impression of our 3-month full-time Growth & Digital Marketing Bootcamp that starts in June 2020. Furthermore, you will get an overview of the Bootcamp’s content, meet the Innovation School Team, talk to alumni from the last class and connect with your potential future fellow students.
Agenda of the Workshop:
– 15 min: Short Introduction to Growth & Digital Marketing
– 35 min: 5 Proven Tactics for Digital Growth in 2020
– 10 min: Q&A, Introduction of the Talent Garden Innovation School Courses
Dominik Berger, Founder & CEO of Attention Fox, Scientific Coordinator at the TAG Innovation School
Dominik is the founder of the digital agency Attention Fox. He supports and advises companies from different industries on the subjects of content strategy, content marketing, SEO, e-commerce, and performance marketing. Additionally, he also has acquired many years of experience in adult education. Dominik studied Information Systems at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and works with his team remotely from anywhere in the world.
– Understand the value of digital marketing
– Know what to avoid in digital marketing
– Know how to empathize with your customers
– Learn more about our 3-months full-time Growth & Digital Marketing Bootcamp
– Get to know the Innovation School team and have all your questions concerning our learning programs answered
– Talk to alumni from the last class and get first-hand insights
– e-connect with like-minded people who might become your fellow students
Who is this event for?
This workshop is for everybody who wants to learn more about Growth & Digital Marketing and everyone who is interested in our Bootcamps in June 2020. Beginners are welcome.
About the Talent Garden Innovation School
The Talent Garden Innovation School provides fast, in-depth and hands-on training programs designed to meet the real needs of the job market. We offer courses in the fields of digital technologies and innovation, with a focus on coding, UX design, data analysis, and digital marketing. Our formats range from 2-day Masterclasses to 6-weeks part-time and 3-month full-time programs.