Innovation is crucial for the success of any thriving organisation. Yet, the complexity of Corporate Innovation Vehicles can be overwhelming. We will help corporate innovation managers navigate the possibilities and risks of innovation programs.
In this webinar, we’ll also answer the questions:
– How can you find the sweet spot of innovation amidst exploration vs exploitation?
– How can you minimise corporate innovation risks?
– What are the practical implications of Innovation Vehicles, and where to get started?
– How exactly can Intrapreneurship ignite cultural transformation?
– Where to get started with Intrapreneurship and what to pay attention to?
But that’s not all: One lucky participant will be chosen to win a free innovation readiness assessment as a status quo summary for corporate innovation and a vital ground to build innovation programs. Make sure to tune in!
About the speaker:
Valentin Aschermann is a partner at TheVentury and is currently heading the Innovation domain. He has +10 years of professional experience as an entrepreneur and innovation catalyst. He has founded 4 ventures and uses his first-hand experience to coach innovators on their way to product-market-fit. In his role as a coach, mentor, and consultant, he has already supported more than 250 innovators.
Valentin focuses on hypotheses-driven entrepreneurship and the validation of business models. He currently spends a lot of time focusing on ambidextrous organizations and organizational transformation. He supports companies to conceptualize intrapreneurship programs, to oversee intrapreneur scouting processes and with innovation coaching of corporate intrapreneurship teams.