I.E.C.T. – Summer School on Entrepreneurship will show participants the way to successfully commercialize their ideas by guiding them through the processes of protecting their ideas, investigating and pinpointing the market, raising finance, building teams and selling their ideas. It has been specifically designed for the budding entrepreneur or corporate innovator who requires practical know-how in the development of a new business.
I.E.C.T. – Summer School on Entrepreneurship provides tools on how to start a business, valuable contacts with renowned entrepreneurs and experts and encourages post-docs and students to turn their ideas into reality.
Applications are open until May 31!
This intensive week will focus on the development of winning action plans for new business ideas through mentored due diligence and on the development of a process for next steps of taking the idea forward in the commercial area.
The target group of the Summer School are Master and PhD students, post-docs and researchers from the fields of technology, science, advanced engineering, life science, physics, mathematics, IT and AI as well as early-stage start-ups with technology or science projects.
- You are the right person to attend the Summer School, if you answer one of the following questions with „yes“:
- Do you have an idea which you think can be turned into a business?
- Are you ready to take the next steps and make your business innovation a reality?
- Are you working on a research topic, that has the potential to be commercialized?
- You have an idea. You may already have started to implement it, but you are lacking the right network to launch your business successfully?
Profit from a successful running programme from the University of Cambridge combined with the national and international I.E.C.T. – Hermann Hauser network.
When? August 15 – 22, 2019
Where? Werkstätte Wattens | Weisstraße 9, 6112 Wattens
Application & more information on I.E.C.T. Summer School 2019