The Global Incubator Network Austria (GIN), in cooperation with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA, is looking for Austrian later-stage startups for the next GO SEOUL acceleration program. The call for applications is open until May 24th, 2021.
GO SEOUL 2021 is a one-week acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups that aim to internationalize to Asia, especially to the Korean market. This unique program is digital as well as physical to give you the best support (strategically/financially) in your internationalization plans to South Korea.
Benefit from a flexible digital onboarding with video masterclasses as well as from a unique one-week program with on-site* activities, events and 1:1 business meetings in Seoul.
GO SEOUL 2021 is the ideal preparation for Austrian startups from ALL verticals to take the next steps of their Korea-expansion. GIN together with its cooperation partner AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA provide you with digital workshops and seminars and connect you with international partners (corporates, potential clients, business partners, etc.)
Apply now for GO SEOUL 2021 powered by GIN!
What? 1-week acceleration program in Seoul with a digital pre-program/onboarding for Austrian later-stage startups
- Part I | Digital GO SEOUL: flexible digital onboarding to prepare your internationalization strategy with individual coaching sessions and video masterclasses
- Part II | Physical GO SEOUL: meet relevant stakeholders for individual 1:1 business meetings in Seoul. Connect with international investors and corporates at customized networking and pitch events
- When? 06.09.-10.09.2021| Part II Physical Program*
- Where? ONLINE and on-site in Seoul
- Info? More information on the program GO SEOUL 2021 here: https://www.gin-austria.com/calls/goseoul2021
- APPLY VIA AWS CONNECT: https://www.awsconnect.at/events_calls
- Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
- A flexible digital pre-program with video masterclasses and group workshops
- Exclusive insights into the Korean startup ecosystem
- Individual coaching sessions that help you to adapt your business model to the Korean market
- Unique business connections to international investors, VCs, corporates, potential clients, etc.
- 1:1 business meetings with relevant stakeholders in Seoul organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Seoul
- Travel refund for 80% of the expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
The program is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
- Open to all verticals
- Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
- Established in the last 7 years (no k.o. criterion)
- Raised at least seed-stage investment
- Unique product/solution & working prototype / MVP
- A proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- Interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- Looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Global Incubator Network Austria
Chiara Witzemann – Project Manager GO ASIA
+43 1 501 75 504
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the unpredictable development of further health and safety measurements, changes to the program GO SEOUL 2021 might apply. We are in regular contact with the relevant authorities and aim to offer a beneficial program accessible for everyone while ensuring every participant’s safety. About any necessary changes, we will update you accordingly.