𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
Networks of people are highly complex – it is often not possible to see exactly how and why they are working for you. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻-𝗼𝗻-𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.
By the end of this masterclass you will have explored:
• why weak ties might be more crucial for your career development than close connections
• how to nail the follow-up with new contacts
• how to become a good listener and ask better questions to bring conversations to a higher level
𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺?
This session will be moderated by our co-founder 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗮 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗯𝗮𝘂𝗲𝗿. She is a serial entrepreneur, awarded as Female Rolemodel in Europe, named one of the 100 most influential businesswomen in Austria and won the Startup Hero award. She is an active mentor for entrepreneurs and an international speaker for entrepreneurship and diversity topics. Tanja strongly believes in a giving back mentality and a holistic approach to life and business. Look out for more info on our speakers being announced soon.
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀.
This masterclass is free to attend for participants of our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 and as part of the inner circle offer. Members can join by using their access code.
If you are interested to join, we are currently accepting applications via our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲, at http://bit.ly/tff_careersuccess_event.
The inner circle is the members-only community by the female factor. Members get access to a tailor-made opportunity journey including mentoring sessions, hands-on career knowledge, accountability partners, confidence trainings and a great network of peers. If you’re not a member yet, you can apply to join at www.femalefactor.global/membership.
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲.
This masterclass is part of the 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿 of our 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺, meant to support you in nailing your next career move by equipping you with the competencies, confidence and connections needed to succeed.
The career success program is meant to get you closer to your goals by focusing on three pillars:
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, helping you develop a stronger sense of self, by reviewing your values, job preferences and options for your next career move
• 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀, preparing you for the job application process by reviewing and updating your resume, cover letter, your LinkedIn profile and your general personal branding.
• 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, getting you ready for networking with tips for cutting past small talk, staying in touch and building authentic connections with others.
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿.
The female factor is a curated global community advancing careers and creating business opportunities for a new era of female leaders by boosting confidence, competence & connections.
𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿.
𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮 is the leading bank in Austria and a member of UniCredit, a successful Pan-European Commercial Bank, employing more than 7000 people across 300 branches. Bank Austria consistently maintains a leading position when it comes to progressive workplace policies & employee satisfaction.
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 is a leading global packaging and paper group employing around 26,000 people across more than 30 countries. They contribute to shaping a better world by making innovative, sustainable packaging and paper solutions, using paper where possible, plastic when useful.