GO SEOUL 2023 is the ideal preparation for Austrian startups from ALL verticals to take the next steps of their Korea-expansion. The program supports startups strategically (flexible onboarding, IP coaching, workshops, networking, 1:1 business meetings, etc.) and financially (travel grant of up to 20,000 EUR) to give them the best expierence during a one-week ecosystem tour in Korea from September 17th to 22nd, 2023.
Part I | GO SEOUL Onborading: Flexible
Get first-hand insights into the South Korean market and benefit from a flexible digital onboarding to prepare your internationalization strategy. The selected startups will receive 3hours of free and individual IP coaching sessions and exclusive unlimited access to our GIN video masterclasses with valuable expert tips for their market entry. At the kick-off event in Vienna you will receive first market insights and valuable last-minute preparation tips for your physical presence in Seoul, while getting to know the GO SEOUL startup batch.
Part II | GO SEOUL Physical – Expansion Travel
Part II of GO SEOUL 2023 is a one-week ecosystem tour in Seoul from September 17th to 22nd, 2023, where startups meet potential stakeholders for individual 1:1 business meetings. During the program startups also have the opportunity to participate in networking/pitch events and connect with international investors/corporates at customized networking events. For the physical program GIN refunds 90% of all expenses (including travel and accommodation costs) up to EUR 20,000.- per startup.
The Program GO SEOUL is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
- Open to ALL verticals
- Austrian mid- or later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed stage)
- Established in the last 7 years (no k.o. criterion)
- Raised at least seed-stage investment
- Unique product/solution
- Working prototype/MVP
- A proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- Interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (corporates, business partners)
- Looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Korea/Asia
Application & Selection Process
Ready for Korea? It only takes 3 steps:
1. Application on aws Connect | until March 26, 2023:
- Log in on aws Connect or register and create an account
- Fill out the online form and upload your recent pitch-deck
- Start your application now: click HERE
2. Online Pitch Event | April 13, 2023:
The GIN-Team informs all applicants whether or not they are chosen for the Online Pitch via e-mail latest on April 7th, 2023. The pre-selected startups will receive an e-mail with all log-in details for the Online Pitch on the 13th of April (09.00 – 11.00 am) as well as a 10-minute time-slot. Each startup has 3 minutes to pitch in English followed by a short Q&A session by the jury of national an international GIN-partners. Please block this event in your calendar preliminary!
3. Final Decision – Congratulations!
After the Online Pitch the jury will select the GO SEOUL 2023 finalists. The selected startups for GO SEOUL 2023 will receive an e-mail with the next steps from the GIN-Team latest within a week after the Online Pitch.
Program Manager GO ASIA
[email protected] | [email protected]