GO HONG KONG 2021 is a customized digital acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups that aim to internationalize to Asia, especially to the Greater Bay Area. This unique program is fully digital and flexible to give you the best support (strategically/financially) in your internationalization plans.
GO HONG KONG 2021 is the ideal preparation for Austrian startups in the field of healthcare to take the next steps of their expansion. Together with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA, GIN provides you with digital workshops and seminars and connect you with international partners (corporates, potential clients, business partners, etc.).
What? 2-week digital acceleration program for Austrian later-stage startups from the healthcare sector with follow-up activities in Hong Kong
- Part I | Digital GO HONG KONG (September 2021): digital group workshops, individual mentoring and 1:1 meetings, insights into Hong Kong’s economy, market and relevant aspects (tax, legal, IP, marketing, etc.)
- Part II | Physical GO HONG KONG (Flexible Date): meet relevant stakeholders for follow-up meetings in Hong Kong and connect with international investors and corporates at customized networking and pitch events once business travels to the Greater Bay Area are possible again
- When? 20.09.-30.09.2021| Part I Digital Program
- Where? ONLINE
- Info? More information on the program GO HONG KONG 2021 here: https://www.gin-austria.com/calls/gohongkong2021
- APPLY VIA AWS CONNECT
- Application Deadline: June 27, 2021
- Fully digital: weekly webinars, workshops, and virtual events as well as flexible content
- Exclusive insights into the ecosystem of Hong Kong, its market, legal & tax aspects, etc.
- Individual coaching sessions that help you to adapt your business model to the Greater Bay Area
- Pitch at online events to the startup community of Hong Kong, international investors, VCs, etc.
- Unique business connections with relevant stakeholders (virtually/on-site)
- Travel grant of up to € 7,000 per startup for your business trip to Hong Kong
The program is most suitable for startups meeting the following criteria:
- Verticals: Healthcare, HealthTech, E-Health, BioTech, GeraTech, AI Fitness
- Austrian later-stage startup (beyond PoC and seed-stage)
- Established in the last 7 years (no k.o. criterion)
- Raised at least seed-stage investment
- Unique product/solution & working prototype / MVP
- A proven business model with traction (clients, revenue)
- Interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- Looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Chiara Witzemann – Project Manager GO ASIA
+43 1 501 75 504
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the unpredictable development of further health and safety measurements, changes to the program GO HONG KONG 2021 might apply. We are in regular contact with the relevant authorities and aim to offer a beneficial program accessible for everyone while ensuring every participant’s safety. About any necessary changes, we will update you accordingly.